LadiesWhoLaunch.com (the "Site") is a networking service for women entrepreneurs that allows members to create unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with one another.
These Terms of Service constitute a binding agreement between you and Ladies Who Launch, Inc. (the "Company"), the operator of the Site. By using the Site or any of the services provided thereon (the "Serivce") you agree to abide by these Terms of Service, as may be amended by the Company from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion. The Company will post a notice on the Site any time these Terms of Service have been changed or otherwise updated. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically, and if at any time you find these Terms of Service unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of the Site.
These Terms of Service apply whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the Site) or you are a "Registered User" (which means that you have joined the Site's network by registering) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have joined the Site's network by registering and paying a fee). The term "User" refers to a Visitor, Registered User, or a Member.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
6. If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. A valid credit card or bank account is required for paying memberships, workshops, seminars, and other events purchased from Ladies Who Launch.
2. No refunds will be given for workshops, seminars, and other events purchased from Ladies Who Launch.
3. All memberships are non-refundable. Annual memberships are billed in advance and remain in place for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Monthly memberships are billed in advance on a monthly basis and will automatically renew each month, unless terminated in accordance with "Membership Cancellation and Termination" below. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. If you purchase a workshop, seminar, or event but decide not to participate, you may request either: i) to reschedule to another event of equal or lesser value, or ii) to substitute someone in your place, provided you do so within 7 days prior to the event.
5. You are solely responsible for notifying the Company if you cannot attend a workshop, seminar, or event.
6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
7. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices shown are in United States dollars (USD).
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your membership. An email or phone request to cancel your membership is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your membership at any time by signing in and clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. In the case of Monthly memberships, if you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other The Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription membership fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Ladies Who Launch site (www.ladieswholaunch.com).
3. The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
2. The Company does not pre-screen Content, but The Company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2003-2009 Ladies Who Launch, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Ladies Who Launch.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that The Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any The Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
8. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
9. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. You expressly understand and agree that The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if The Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
11. The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and The Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
12. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at ladieswholaunch dot com.
All contents of Site: Copyright ©2009 Ladies Who Launch, Inc., 46 Shopping Plaza #190, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022. All rights reserved.
[Ladies Who Launch is a trademark of Ladies Who Launch, Inc.]