|Class Title||Think Like the Entrepreneur You're Meant to Be|
|Original Date||07/22/2010 (1:00PM - 2:15PM EST)|
5 Essential Steps to Becoming an Entrepreneur
If you're going into entrepreneurship and still holding on to the belief that it's the same as being employed (except without benefits and job "security") - you will find yourself in a very limiting position. When you have your own business you will have to develop traits to successfully transition from employee to CEO.
Starting your own successful venture is completely possible, but it all starts by shifting your thinking.
In this jam-packed 75 minute webinar Deborah will teach you how to adopt the right mind-set and avoid the common pitfalls of new businesses.
It's not enough to have a business plan if your thinking and your actions are working against your business dreams.
In this webinar, Deborah will cover the five must-have traits for entrepreneurial success.
Here's what you'll take away from this webinar:
1. Why your "story" about what's possible for you can stop you from having a profitable business - and how to clear out beliefs that stand in your way
2. Why the employee to entrepreneur transition has challenges that won't be found in a business plan - and how to head them off by trusting your inner voice
3. Why failure is an option - and how to use it to build a stronger business
4. Why old fears can stop you from making decisions - and how to make fear your ally
5. Why entrepreneurship is more about "being" and less about "doing" - and how you can become the entrepreneur you want to be
Deborah is the author of the book, "Think Like an Entrepreneur: Transforming Your Career and Taking Charge of Your Life." After earning her B.A. degree in English from Douglass College, she went into a career in fashion and retail, earning an A.A.S. in Advertising and Communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology. She made career transitions from fashion copy writing to working at companies such as AT&T, Lucent Technologies and Johnson & Johnson. After several years in the corporate ... full bio
If you have a question, please to not hesitate to contact us!