To View This Video Immediately
Become a Platinum Member
or sign in if you are already a Platinum Member.
Also available for non-members as a one-time purchase. See pricing above.
Social Media: Maximize Results in Minimum Time
, and many other social media marketing tools is getting so loud you cannot ignore it any longer! So how do you know which of the networks to use and how much time you need to spend there?
You should be spending 80% of your time selling and making money for your business and 20% of your time marketing online.
Our social media expert Kathryn Rose will help you cut through the clutter and show you:
IS THIS YOU?
- What is Social Media Marketing and Networking and more importantly WHAT IT IS NOT
- What are the main differences between the most popular social networks Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and Twitter
- Why it makes sense to use spend more time on one network over the other
- How to get yourself set up on each of the networks and maximize your time through management tools or other ways to syndicate content across the networks
- Tips to build your online communities in less than AN HOUR A DAY
- Confused about social media and what it can do for your business?
- Hear that Twitter is all about what people had for breakfast?
- Want to start with Facebook but don't know where or even why you should?
- Heard about Linkedin but trying to figure out how it fits into your marketing efforts?
- Want to make a splash on YouTube but don't know the first thing?
- Yes, you hear it, but you are having such a hard time understanding how it relates to your business and your clients.
- You don't get it, so you ignore it, hoping it will go away, or the trend will end as soon as it started.
- You hear it on the news, from your friends, colleagues, clients, and vendors BUT you are too busy, overwhelmed, discouraged, and above all FRUSTRATED?
- What if you understood how you can play the social media game?
- What if that understanding can get you closer to creating new opportunities, build larger audience, increase your traffic, and raise your online visibility?
- Can you imagine what it would be like if the fog was lifted and you can finally start using FREE social media tools comfortably and confidently, and be on your way to getting more clients and sell more to current clients?
It is time to give yourself and your business the great advantage by learning how to use social media tools to establish closer relationships with your community and create new opportunities.
Bonus to all participants: Time saving checklists for success for each social network!