To View This Video Immediately
Become a Platinum Member
or sign in if you are already a Platinum Member.
Also available for non-members as a one-time purchase. See pricing above.
Write a Book as Your Big Business Card
There's nothing like publishing a book to get you on the path to business and speaking success!
Elevate yourself to expert status just by writing a book!
During this webinar Donna will share how to go about writing your book in a weekend
to use as a "big business card" for you and your business
Tips from Donna for would-be authors:
- Insight into what to tackle first: title, subject or something else entirely (This info alone will save you from wasting hours & hours & HOURS of your time!)
- How to select a book topic that guarantees your book will be readand remembered.
- The book-writing and -publishing secret well-known speakers & online entrepreneurs are using to grow their audiences and lead lists by the 1000s.
- Donna's goal is to turn 1,000 people into published authors in the next 12 months.
- Don't write "War & Peace," instead write a "Short & Powerful" book
- To engage your book's readers, answer their questions & tell them stories
- It's easier to organize your book's content "from the ground up" versus "boiling it down"
- You can't share "too much" in your book. You can definitely share "too little"
- Get clear on "why" you want to write a book & it will get done faster
All participants will receive Donna's new book: "Write a Book in a Weekend: 7 Insider Author Strategies: Find the Time, Choose a Winning Topic & Get Your Book Done"