To View This Video Immediately
Become a Platinum Member
or sign in if you are already a Platinum Member.
Also available for non-members as a one-time purchase. See pricing above.
Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy
5 Simple Steps You Can Put Into Action NOW to have the body, energy and confidence for this summer and beyond! This webinar is for you if:
In this webinar you will learn:
- You suffer from arm angst
- You have a dozen different sarongs to cover up your swimsuit
- You run from the chaise lounge to the pool and back (and this is your only form of exercise)
- You want to exercise (okay, well not really) but you just don't have the time
- You would like to be healthier but you are totally confused by all of the hype
- You want a series of simple action steps that you can easily put into your everyday life that will FINALLY work
1. WHY aerobic style exercise
is not the best exercise for losing weight and burning fat
2. HOW you can get fit and fabulous
in MINUTES a day (saving time to shop for those hot new outfits)
3. JJ's easiest trick for staying healthy on the road
4. The single most important action step
you must take to end the struggle with fat loss (and guess what, it ISNT diet or exercise)
5. WHY breakfast really is the most important meal
of the day and how you can use this to make your metabolism hum all day long
6. HOW snacking can sabotage your weight loss efforts
7. WHY you need to throw those little pink 3 lb. dumbbells away
- or better yet, use them as paperweights
JJ has appeared in numerous publications and national television shows including 2 seasons on the Dr. Phil show as the on camera nutritionist for the Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge. She got Brandon Routh, the star of Superman Returns, ready for his starring role, helped Tracie Thoms rip down to 15% body fat to play a stuntwoman in Grind House and is gearing up for a co-host role in a new TLC series. JJ Virgin is a Spokeswoman for Emergen-C, and is being featured on Subway's website. Her new book, Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy
, published by Simon and Schuster Gallery is hot off the presses. Now JJ is here to share her top secrets with you TO HELP YOU get ready for summer and those skimpy camis and dresses, fast!We learn by attraction. Just look at JJ Virgin and you will want what she has. This book teaches you how to get it.
- Suzanne SomersI have worked with JJ over the years with my patients and consulted with her on my personal health. She is the master at integrating nutrition, exercise and health to create beautiful outcomes. Follow the plan, JJs program works!
- Drew Ordon, MD, Co-host of The DoctorsJJ is my personal nutrition coach and has worked with me on many of the lifestyle recommendations that she will take you through in this book. She is the master at creating simple action steps that you can easily integrate into your life to create new healthy habits that will make a major change to your body and your health.
- Jack Canfield, Co-author of The Success Principles
and the Chicken Soup for the Soul