To View This Video Immediately
Become a Platinum Member
or sign in if you are already a Platinum Member.
Also available for non-members as a one-time purchase. See pricing above.
Build a Virtual Team, Tips to Build Your Business by Outsourcing
Many entrepreneurs think they can do it all themselves. But if they really want to grow their business and their income - they can't do it alone. As you get busier, your email list management doesn't get done, your blog posts and bookkeeping, all fall by the wayside to make room for the time you spend on satisfying and gaining more clients.
The solution? Hire a virtual team. Virtual assistants have been around since the late nineteen ninety's but only recently have become the mainstay of many small businesses across the country. Using a virtual assistant has a great many pluses - no office space, payroll tax or benefits needed. VA's work as independent contractors usually on an hourly basis, so you pay for what you need when you need it!
Grow your business and
your income by learning the principles of successful virtual team building.Do you answer "YES" to these questions?
- Are you working almost day and night, every day?
- Are you not making money because you're busy with other business tasks?
- Do you have ideas but no time for implementation?
- Have your friends and family not seen you in months?
- Do you think you can't afford to bring on team members?
- Are you nervous about managing a team?
It's likely you're overwhelmed, exhausted, maybe even burned out, and your business growth and income has reached a plateau. But it doesn't have to be this way.If you're ready to:
Then it's important you attend this webinar!
- Only work on income-producing tasks and the work that is your unique brilliance.
- Have the time to implement all the ideas that you have.
- Be able to effectively organize projects and easily meet deadlines.
- Learn how to manage a great team to support your business goals.
- When to know you're ready for a virtual team.
- The benefits of a virtual team versus in-house or payroll.
- Where to find virtual professionals.
- The importance of an established hiring protocol and effective interview strategies.
- Why systems and streamlining are necessary for effective collaboration with your virtual team.
- Clear-cut strategies for managing your team.
- What to do when team members aren't working out.
Highly successful entrepreneurs will tell you they couldn't have done it all on their own. Having a team will allow you to work ON your business, not just IN it, will allow you to reach your goals quicker and will allow you more time and freedom to enjoy your success.- FREE eBook to all Live Webinar Registrants -
Top 7 Mistakes to Avoid in Building a Successful Virtual Team ebook
. Learn the most common mistakes to avoid as you create your virtual team.